The Pregnancy Care Center of Oswego exists to promote a culture of LIFE in the community.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CARE:
1. Clients are treated in a caring manner, with kindness and compassion.
2. Clients always receive honest and open answers.
3. Pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
4. Client information is held in strict confidence and is only disclosed as required by law to protect the client or others.
5. We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
6. All of our staff and volunteers have received proper training to uphold these standards.
The Pregnancy Care Center of Oswego County exists to promote a culture of LIFE in our community. We offer practical resources and caring guidance in a safe setting for anyone experiencing an unplanned pregnancy or seeking assistance relating to pregnancy or a past abortion. Our trained advocates will listen to your concerns and questions about pregnancy, abortion, STDs, and related issues and discuss all of your options in a caring and non-judgmental manner. All of our services are confidential and free of charge regardless of income, race or religion. The Pregnancy Care Center has been serving Oswego County for over 30 years. We do not perform nor refer for abortion or birth control; however, we are committed to giving you the most accurate information regarding all of your options, including information on pregnancy development, abortion procedures and risks.
157 Liberty Street
Oswego, NY 13126
11:00 am- 4:00pm
1918 Co. Rt. 41
Pulaski, NY 13142
11:00 am- 4:00pm
820 Phillips Street
Fulton, NY 13069
Monday & Wednesday
If you're pregnant or think you are pregnant.....
If you have an infant or toddler and need support...
We have caring volunteers that want to help. We will listen. We will provide resources. We will help.
Make an appointment today at